Here I am looking at from whom Small Business Owners might buy their IT.
Pretty straight forward but I need to address the TLAs
- OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer. (DELL or HP)
- DMR – Direct Market Reseller ( PC World Online)
- GTMs – Got to Market – the framework suggests you should speak “business” to small business owners not IT speak.
- ROI – Return on Investment.
- VAP – Value Added Partner – they bundle the IT with hardware for specific role like Point of Sale (a Till to you and me)
- VAR – Value Added Reseller – add software value, maybe for a vertical market
- ICT – Information Communications Technology
- ITPRO – one of the IT Crowd