e-pile /ee-pa?l/ [ee-pahyl] noun, verb,e- piled, e-pil·ing.
1. an assemblage of things laid or lying one upon the other: a e-pile of email, an e-pile of calendar requests and contact
2. Informal. a large number, quantity, or amount of anything: a pile of work in your inbox.
–verb (used with object)
3. to lay or dispose in a e-pile (often fol. by up):
4. an e-pile up: too much mail in your inbox;
–verb (used without object)
5. to accumulate, email, contacts and requests.
1. collection, heap, mass, accumulation, stack, mound, batch